Easily create and manage an events calendar on your WordPress site with The Events Calendar Pro free download plugin. Whether your events are in-person or virtual events, this WordPress calendar plugin boasts professional features backed by our world-class team of developers and designers.
Packed with loads of features, The Events Calendar Pro Nulled is ready to go out of the box. It’s also extensible, easy to use, and completely customizable. The Events Calendar Pro Free Download by is a fully-featured plugin designed to work right out of the box. Find out how you can create your own calendar in 5 minutes in our The Events Calendar plugin free download review.
Developer Features for Custom Calendars
The Events Calendar plugin also has many features that make it developer-friendly and highly customizable:
- skeleton stylesheet so you can quickly create your own custom look from scratch
- partial template overrides for easier customization
- template tags, hooks, and filters for coding your calendar
- a library of code snippets on GitHub to get you started
- extensively detailed documentation
Create Advanced Calendars With The Events Calendar Pro Free Download
With the Events Calendar Pro version, you get extra features like:
- Recurring Events: Set events to recur daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or just on certain dates. Keep them recurring forever or set an end date.
- Week View: View all events on your calendar by the week.
- Photo View: Grab attention and increase engagement by displaying your events’ featured images more prominently.
- Location Search: Allow visitors to search events by location.
- Map View: See events with assigned venues on a map.
- Venue & Organizer View: Display relevant information about the organizer or venue and a list of all their upcoming events.
- Advanced Widgets: Display widgets of your calendar, upcoming events lists, countdowns, featured venues, and more.
- Additional Fields: Create custom fields to include extra information about events, such as age restrictions or performers.
Add Even More Features With Add-ons
In addition to the Pro version features, there are also several add-on plugins available to add more advanced extras:
- Event Tickets (free!): Collect RSVPs directly from your events.
- Event Tickets Plus: Add eCommerce integration and sell event tickets using WooCommerce, Shopp, WP eCommerce, or Easy Digital Downloads.
- Community Events: Allow users to add events from the front end.
- Community Tickets: Integrates with Event Tickets and Event Tickets Pro add-ons to allow visitors to create and sell tickets for the events they submit to your calendar.
- Filter Bar: Add advanced search and filter options to help users find the events they need.
- Facebook Events: Import public events on Facebook directly into your WordPress site.
- iCal Importer: Import events from any website that publishes an iCal feed and add them to your listings.
- Eventbrite Tickets: Events are created on your WordPress site and in your account on Eventbrite.com, and you can redirect visitors there to purchase tickets.
You can also contact Modern Tribe to create a Custom Enterprise Solution for you. Sites like Harvard Law School, Stanford Law School, and the city of Santa Cruz all use custom Event Calendar enterprise solutions.
Documentation and Support
For the free The Events Calendar discount coupon code, basic support is available in the WordPress.org forums. The developers check the forums once a week and light support for setting up your calendar and bug reporting.
Theincludes access to premium support forums, with a guaranteed 24-48 hour response time on weekdays.
While free plugin users can’t post to the premium support forums, they can browse them, so you still may be able to find the answer you need. Modern Tribe also maintains a huge knowledgebase and a lot of documentation for developers.
The “Events Calendar PRO free download” is one of the most popular plugins in the WordPress directory for a reason: it’s simple, works great, and is easy to use.
You can get started creating your own events calendar in minutes, and the default responsive design looks great. The developers also make it very easy to customize the plugin and provide a number of useful add-on plugins to extend the features. We give The Events Calendar 5 out of 5 stars. Here is the breakdown of our review score
PLUG AND PLAY OR CUSTOMIZE
The Events Calendar is built to work out of the box. Simply install the plugin, configure your settings, and start creating events in minutes.
Want to add your personal touch? Use The Events Calendar as the foundation for customization. Personalize to your heart’s content with the help of a skeleton stylesheet, partial template overrides, template tags, hooks and filters,, and a . Whether your vision is big or small, you’re in good company.
Hundreds of thousands of small businesses, musicians, venues, restaurants, and non-profits are publishing and promoting their in-person and virtual events with The Events Calendar. Our plugins have also been scaled to work on large networks for Fortune 100 companies, universities, and government institutions.
Our feature-rich plugin comes with everything you need to create and manage your calendar.
- Rapidly create events
- Saved venues & organizers
- Calendar month view with tooltips
- Event List view
- Day view
- Block Editor support
- Event search
- Google maps
- Widget: Upcoming events list
- Events Taxonomies (Categories & Tags)
- and exporting
- Completely ajaxified for super smooth browsing
- Completely responsive from mobile to tablet to desktop
- Tested on the major theme frameworks such as Avada, Divi, Enfold, Genesis, and many more.
- Increase your SEO with JSON-LD Structured Data
- Internationalized & translated
- Multiple stylesheets to improve integration
- Extensive template tags for customization
- Hooks & filters galore
- Caching support
- Debug mode for developers
Premium Plugins and Services:
Download The Events Calendar Pro Nulled
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- 100% clean files and free from viruses.
- This item is for testing & studying purposes only and is not supported for commercial use.
- We highly recommend buying Free Download The Events Calendar Pro from the official site.
- If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site or want any Theme/ Plugin, that is not available here, please contact us. I will upload it as soon as possible.
The Events Calendar Pro ChangeLog
[6.3.1] 2024-01-24 Fix – Fix PHP 8.2 deprecation errors PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Tribe__Events__Aggregator__Record__gCal::$image_uploader is deprecated. [ECP-1603] Fix – Make sure that the full country name is used when importing events from Meetup. [EA-469] Fix – Our Week view “Next” pagination button would fail to show in some scenarios. This was due to improper tracking of which is the next future occurrence date. [ECP-1535] Fix – Resolved an issue where adding multiple venues in block editor would not persist the second venue after the page was reloaded. [ECP-1637] Tweak – Added actions: tec_events_custom_tables_v1_migration_after_dry_run Tweak – Adding some more testing and some clean up around handling and reporting query errors. [TECENG-46] Language – 0 new strings added, 115 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted [6.3.0] 2024-01-22 Version – The Events Calendar 6.3.0 is only compatible with Event Tickets 5.8.0 and higher. Feature – Include Series Passes supporting code to enable the creation of Series Passes. Tweak – Added the tec_events_custom_tables_v1_migration_after_dry_run filter. [ET-1715] Language – 0 new strings added, 92 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted [6.2.9] 2023-12-14 Fix – Resolves an issue where the tribe-events-calendar-month__day--past and tribe-events-calendar-month__day--current classes were not consistently applied after navigating through different months in the Month View. [TEC-4898] Tweak – Define image sizes on the List view featured image to avoid Content Layout Shifting. [TEC-4919] Fix – When on category page when there is a locale switched to a language with a translation for the page URL param, the paginated page would redirect to a 404. [TEC-4979] Tweak – Updated the tribe_get_venues function to work with recurring events that have provisional IDs. [ECP-1597] Tweak – Added filters: tec_events_custom_tables_v1_normalize_occurrence_id Tweak – Changed views: v2/list/event/featured-image Language – 0 new strings added, 2 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted