WooCommerce is a powerful platform that allows you to create a store and sell your products online. This platform is easy to use and allows your customers to make payment using PayPal and to track their orders using PayPal Tracking. PayPal Tracking is an excellent feature that helps WooCommerce users to know the delivery status of their order.
1. WooCommerce Orders Tracking: Automate Your WooCommerce Orders with SMS, PayPal Tracking and PayPal Autopilot(Download) WooCommerce Orders Tracking is a plugin that will automate your WooCommerce orders with SMS, PayPal tracking, and PayPal autopilot. This plugin can be used for a variety of purposes including but not limited to: customer service, inventory management, tracking orders and more. To use this plugin, you’ll need to create a PayPal account and a PayPal business account. You can also use this plugin with an existing PayPal account. This plugin will also work with PayPal accounts that have a phone number attached to them. With this plugin, you can automatically send an SMS to your customers when their order ships. You can also automatically send an SMS to your customer when their order has been completed. You can also automatically send an SMS to your customer when their order has been processed. This plugin will also allow you to automatically send an email to your customer when their order has been processed. This plugin will also automatically send an SMS to your customer when their order has been confirmed. This plugin will also automatically send an email to your customer when their order has been confirmed. You can also automatically send an email to your customer when an order has been confirmed. This plugin will also automatically send an email to your customer when an order has been shipped.
2. Setting up PayPal Tracking with SMSPayPal tracking and PayPal autopilot allow you to automate your WooCommerce orders. This can be useful for tasks such as sending follow up emails and SMS text messages. You can also automate your PayPal tracking with PayPal autopilot. PayPal autopilot allows you to automatically create a new order each time a certain amount of money is received. However, you should keep in mind that you need to have enough money in your PayPal account for this to work.
3. Setting up PayPal Tracking with PayPal AutopilotWooCommerce Orders Tracking: Automate Your WooCommerce Orders with SMS, PayPal Tracking and PayPal Autopilot Setting up PayPal Tracking with PayPal Autopilot.
4. Conclusion.WooCommerce orders tracking is a great way to automate your WooCommerce orders. It will allow you to send text notifications to your order recipients and track their progress. You can also use PayPal Autopilot to track your orders with PayPal. PayPal Autopilot will help you collect payments, send receipts, and automatically send your order recipients a customized message. If you use WooCommerce orders tracking and PayPal Autopilot, you will be able to automate the entire process of your orders and have peace of mind.
Download WooCommerce Orders Tracking v1.1.9 [Latest Version]
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- 100% clean files and free from viruses.
- This item is for testing & studying purposes only and is not supported for commercial use.
- We highly recommend buying from the official site.
- If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site or want any Theme/ Plugin, that is not available here, please contact us. I will upload it as soon as possible.
WooCommerce Orders Tracking ChangeLog
**1.1.9 - 2023.10.12** – Added: Exclude status to change order status when Shipment status changes to Delivered. – Updated: Compatible with S2W - Import Shopify to WooCommerce by VillaTheme – Updated: Compatible with WooCommerce - ShipStation Integration v4.3.9 – Updated: Compatible with Custom Order Status Manager for WooCommerce plugin - Bright Plugins v1.1 – Updated: Do not show the information uploaded on the URL while importing the tracking number. **1.1.8 - 2023.08.08** – Added: Add multiple tracking numbers for each purchased order item – Added: Get timeline information via AJAX – Updated: Auto-check the 'add to PayPal' checkbox if checked on the last update tracking. – Updated: Add CC address && BCC address when sending tracking email. – Updated: Not add multi-line per order if not export order item information. – Updated: Compatible with TrackingMore - WooCommerce Tracking 1.1.2 - Updated: VillaTheme support **1.1.7 - 2023.05.17** – Fixed: Miss data field in export orders **1.1.6 - 2023.04.20** - Fixed: Error when sending email tracking with WooCommerce Email Template Customizer plugin