TranslatePress Pro Free Download is a WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use.
The interface allows you to easily translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, forms and page builders. It also works out of the box with WooCommerce.
WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use
A better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes and site builders. A WordPress translation plugin that’s easy to use for a change.
Built the WordPress way, TranslatePress Pro Nulled – Multilingual is a GPL and self hosted translation plugin, meaning you’ll own all your translations, forever. It’s the fastest way to create a bilingual or multilingual site.
TranslatePress Pro Free Download Features
- Translate all your website content directly from the front-end, in a friendly user interface (translations are displayed in real-time).
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins
- Live preview of your translated pages, as you edit them.
- Image translation support, for translating images, sliders and other media.
- Support for both manual and automatic translation
- Ability to translate dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Integrates with Google Translate, allowing you to set up Automatic Translation using your own Google API key.
- Translate larger html blocks by merging strings into translation blocks.
- Place language switchers anywhere using shortcode [language-switcher], WP menu item or as a floating dropdown.
- Editorial control allowing you to publish your language only when all your translations are done
- Conditional display content shortcode based on language [trp_language language=”en_US”] English content only [/trp_language]
- Possibility to edit gettext strings from themes and plugins from English to English, without adding another language. Basically a string-replace functionality.
- Translate only certain paths and exclude content from being translated
- Translation Block feature in which you can translate multiple html elements together
- Native Gutenberg support, so you can easily translate Gutenberg blocks
- Out of the box WooCommerce compatibility
- Use our FREE Website Translation tool/widget to browse any website into your own language.
Note: TranslatePress Pro Free Download plugin uses the Google Translation API to translate the strings on your site. This feature can be enabled or disabled according to your preferences.
Users with administrator rights have access to the following settings:
- select default language of the website and one translation language, for bilingual sites
- choose whether language switcher should display languages in their native names or English name
- force custom links to open in current language
- enable or disable url subdirectory for the default language
- enable automatic translation via Google Translate
Your Website Fully Translated in Minutes
Rank for more keywords. Grow traffic. Reach more people.
Translate Entire Page, Visually
No more switching between the editor, string translation interfaces or badly translated plugins. With this WordPress translation plugin you work with the final page directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce and site builders.
The WordPress Way
TranslatePress is GPL and self hosted. You own your translations, forever. The yearly license gives you access to updates, new features and support. After the license expires, your site will continue to work as expected.
POWERFUL TRANSLATION ADD-ONS
TranslatePress Pro Nulled – Multilingual has a range of premium Add-ons that allow you to extend the power of this WordPress translation plugin:
Pro Add-ons (available in the premium versions only)
- Extra Languages – allows you to add an unlimited number of translation languages, with the possibility to publish languages later after you complete the translation
- SEO Pack – lets you translate meta information (like page title, description, url slug, image alt tag, Twitter and Facebook Social Graph tags & more) for boosting your multilingual SEO and increase traffic. Works with all popular SEO plugins.
- Translator Accounts – create or allow existing users to translate the site without admin rights
- Browse as User Role – view and translate content that is visible only to a particular user role
- Navigation Based on Language – configure and display different menu items for different languages
- Automatic User Language Detection – redirect first time visitors to their preferred language based on their browser settings or IP address
- DeepL Automatic Translation – The DeepL Automatic Translation add-on lets you automatically translate your website through the DeepL API
Download TranslatePress Pro Nulled Free
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- 100% clean files and free from viruses.
- This item is for testing & studying purposes only and is not supported for commercial use.
- We highly recommend buying TranslatePress Pro Free Download from the official site.
- If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site or want any Theme/ Plugin, that is not available here, please contact us. I will upload it as soon as possible.
TranslatePress Pro Free Download ChangeLog
2.3.7 Fixed missing GET parameters when accessing a custom url without subdirectory Added filter trp_redirect_status to allow changing redirect status from all wp_redirect calls 2.3.6 Fixed error when resetting password on WooCommerce form 2.3.5 Added feature to remember user language for WooCommerce emails. Both admins and customers now receive all Woo emails in their preferred language, not just on checkout Improved handling of empty or invalid schema json arrays in script tags on translated languages 2.3.4 Improved compatibility with WooCommerce Payments Fixed php notice about notification_id 2.3.3 Fixed security vulnerability 2.3.2 Added Translate Page button in Gutenberg Editor Improved TranslatePress General settings UI on smaller screens 2.3.1 Added function trp_translate to facilitate custom integrations by other devs Renamed possibly conflicting lang attribute of the template tag used to detect language 2.3.0 Added compatibility with Elementor Containers for exclude/include in certain language Added Advanced option to change html lang attribute to a region independent form Fixed issue with ACF plugin when saving metabox fields Fixed issue with the option to Exclude strings from automatic translation when the excluded text is a substring of another excluded text Fixed notice in PHP 8+ versions about passing null variables being deprecated 2.2.9 Fix: compatibility issue between translation interface and Thrive Architect Fix: make sure processed links are stripped of extra tags Fix: a potential error in the url converter 2.2.8 Fixed truncated archive urls on front page on translated pages Fixed bug with language switcher not working properly for posts with translated slugs when using Advanced option to Exclude Paths From Translation Fixed canonical of archive links sometimes not having translated slugs in url Fixed FAQ schema not being fully translated Fixed trp_hreflang hook parameters 2.2.7 Added compatibility for WooCommerce PDF Catalog plugin Fixed edge case causing SQL errors due to case sensitivity on table names Fixed hreflang code for Belarusian Fixed Gujarati flag 2.2.6 Improved automatic translation usage by skipping detection of icalendar strings Unsupported languages are now checked automatically when saving Automatic Translation tab settings Added new filters that allow changing the custom tables names from external scripts 2.2.5 Fixed span tag appearing in WooCommerce Orders in WP Dashboard Fixed warnings from The Event Calendar about SQL commands Fixed errors appearing in logs when using custom integration code 2.2.4 Prevent automatic translation of names and addresses in WooCommerce emails Added external function for devs to easily create custom language switchers: trp_custom_language_switcher Fixed issue with not including hreflang tags for some languages when Advanced option to Remove hreflang with Country Locale is used Fixed warning related to using custom language flags 2.2.3 Fixed XSS security vulnerability Fixed sitemap containing urls with language slugs linking to paths excluded from translation Fixed issue affecting translation of some particular JSON requests Fixed edge case error regarding MO objects Moved Automatic translate slugs option to Automatic Translation tab 2.2.2 Fixed issue in WP 5.9 causing Invalid Data SQL Error reports Improved page load time for WooCommerce websites on translated languages Improved admin notices regarding database optimization 2.2.1 Added Advanced option to adjust hreflang to hide region independent language tags or country locale tags Added missing flags for Tamil (Sri Lanka), Spanish (Ecuador), Spanish (Dominican Republic), Amharic Improved Automatic Translation tab checking for translation API key validity Improved Plugins interface action buttons for TP by taking into account free/pro status Fixed error management interface displaying raw HTML instead of formatted HTML Fixed notice in admin for an edge case Fixed notice in Test API Page when test request resulted in WP Error