WPForms Pro Free Download This plugin is the lite version of the WPForms Pro plugin that comes with all the contact form features you will ever need including email subscription forms, multi-page contact forms, file uploads, conditional logic, payment integrations, form templates, and tons more.We took the pain out of creating contact forms and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, designers, and developers love WPForms, and you will too!
Finally, a WpForms Pro Free Download that’s Easy and Powerful
Drag & Drop Form BuilderEasily create an amazing form in just a few minutes without writing any code.
Form TemplatesStart with pre-built form templates to save even more time.
Responsive Mobile FriendlyWPForms is 100% responsive meaning it works on mobile, tablets & desktop.
Smart Conditional LogicEasily create high performance forms with our smart conditional logic.
Instant NotificationsRespond to leads quickly with our instant form notification feature for your team.
Entry ManagementView all your leads in one place to streamline your workflow.
Payments Made EasyEasily collect payments, donations, and online orders without hiring a developer.
Marketing & SubscriptionsCreate subscription forms and connect it with your email marketing service.
Easy to EmbedEasily embed your forms in blog posts, pages, sidebar widgets, footer, etc.
Spam ProtectionOur smart captcha and spam protection automatically prevents spam submissions.
Top 4 Reasons Why People Love WPForms
Download WpForms Pro for Free
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- 100% clean files and free from viruses.
- This item is for testing & studying purposes only and is not supported for commercial use.
- We highly recommend buying WpForms Pro Free Download from the official site.
- If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site or want any Theme/ Plugin, that is not available here, please contact us. I will upload it as soon as possible.
WpForms Pro ChangeLog
- Added: Form Submissions can now be checked against the Akismet API to prevent spam.
- Changed: Empty post titles and term names in Dynamic Choices are now treated the way WordPress does.
- Changed: Modern Dropdown field fuzzy search sensitivity is adjusted to display only exact matches.
- Changed: Allow typing choices in the modern Dropdown field with the Multiple Options Selection option enabled.
- Changed: WPForms Challenge experience is improved for new users.
- Changed: Lite Connect is now disabled in non-production environments.
- Changed: Lite Connect functionality improves handling of staging and cloned sites, and changed domain names.
- Changed: Unnecessary PHP packages are no longer shipped in WPForms Lite.
- Changed: Stylesheets loaded in the Form Builder and on certain plugin pages are better optimized and shrank to improve performance.
- Changed: WPForms now better integrates with the WP Mail SMTP plugin to enable overriding From Name and From Email values in existing forms.
- Changed: Form Notifications now have better validation of From Email settings.
- Changed: Start using new
elementor/widgets/registerhook introduced in Elementor 3.5.0.
- Changed: Updated DOMPurify library to 2.3.10.
- Changed: Updated jquery.validate library to 1.19.5.
- Fixed: Improved compatibility with Twenty Twenty-Two theme.
- Fixed: Added meaningful
alttext to form submission spinner image to stop being flagged by certain SEO scanners.
- Fixed: Constant Contact Authorization Code and Account Nickname fields are now required on the Settings > Integrations page.
- Fixed: Constant Contact connection can now be added even if the Authorization Code is invalid.
- Fixed: Validation of required fields on Marketing section in the Form Builder was triggered even if the field is hidden.
- Fixed: Action Scheduler was triggering a PHP fatal error on the Tools > Scheduled Actions page on PHP 5.6.
- Fixed: Images breaking out of containers on smaller screens if Multiple Choice and Checkboxes fields were set to use image choices.
query_varsmart tag was not working in Confirmations and Notifications.
- Fixed: Custom templates had an incorrect badge, “Addon” instead of “Custom”.
- Fixed: The Confirmation Message label overlapped the editor when WYSIWYG mode was disabled.
- Fixed: Default form title was not changed when switching form templates.
- Fixed: Both
page_idsmart tags were returning incorrect values on non-singular pages if the form was used outside the Loop.
- Fixed: WPForms Block preview (on block hover) was rendered incorrectly in Site Editor.
- Fixed: Custom validation errors were not displayed with hCaptcha enabled upon AJAX form submission.
- Fixed: Validation errors were not shown when the field with an input mask was not fully filled.
- Fixed: Smart Tags could be added to Sender Email and Sender Name if the fields were managed by the WP Mail SMTP plugin.
- Fixed: The Confirmation message block had incorrect margins in the Twenty Twenty-Two theme.
- Fixed: Occasional errors during migration were fixed when upgrading from some older versions of WPForms.
- Fixed: The Confirmation Redirect URL can no longer be saved with an empty value.
- Fixed: Default choices were displayed on the frontend if a Dynamic Choices source had no objects (Dropdown, Multiple Choice, and Checkboxes fields were affected).
- Fixed: Migrations logic was broken in certain cases when addons have their own migrations.
- Fixed: Security-related improvements around email generation for notifications.
- Added: New filter to modify CSS classes of the form submit button on the frontend.
- Changed: Improve cached templates handling in the Form Builder.
- Fixed: Retrieving a current URL should not strip a custom port.
- Fixed: Do not cache an incorrect or empty response from the Templates API.
- Fixed: Increase chances for the templates inside the Form Builder to load properly, so occasional empty form creation from a template should be gone.
- Fixed: PHP fatal error was generated in some cases when Lite Connect attempted to generate site key too many times.