wpDataTables Tables and Charts Manager Free Download is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and WP DataTables Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Free Download Plugin.
For all our users wondering about the high price, and for all users with expiring support: please reach out to us so we could provide you with detailed answers and information, and suggest currently available solutions and special offers.
With “wpDataTables Free Download” you can create responsive WordPress tables and charts.
Resize the browser window to see how a responsive WordPress table works. Play around with thetable to see how the charts and the sum row adjust. Cells in the Price column are highlighted depending on the revenue.
Create Tables and Charts in WordPress in three basic steps
Provide table data
Upload your file, paste a MySQL query, provide a URL, or just input the data manually.
Configure if you want
Fine-tune your table – if you want it to be responsive, editable, have conditional formatting, etc.
Publish in a post or page
Once you’re satisfied with the table, insert it in a post or page using standard WP Editor or Visual Composer.
WP DataTables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled with wpDataTables plugin are natively responsive, and can be used on any device types.
Very Large Tables
wpDataTables works really quick with large tables, up to millions of rows. All the operations will be handled by the MySQL server.
Advanced Filters and Search
wpDataTables allows you to create individual filters for your dataset, which is quite a handy way to quickly narrow down the results of your WordPress table.
wpDataTables can be made editable – and WordPress users can edit the content of the WordPress table inline, or in a generated form.
With this WordPress tables plugin it is possible to highlight cells, rows, columns depending on their content – in Excel this feature is called Conditional Formatting.
Eachcan be used as a data source for creating WordPress charts.
Charts are rendered by 3 powerful engines and can change in real-time.
wpDataTables Review (2021) – The Best WordPress Table and Charts Plugin
earching for the best WP DataTables Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Free Download plugin?
In our hands-onreview, we’re going to take a look at one of the top plugins in this space.
It lets you create tables from virtually any source, including a simple table builder or importing tables from Google Sheets, Excel, MySQL queries, and more. It works for simple content tables (like a product comparison table) or huge data tables with millions of rows.
What’s more, you can also take any of your tables and turn them into eye-catching charts and graphs.
Overall, it’s just generally a really user-friendly and flexible plugin for working with data and charts. Or, thanks to a recent update, it now works great for product comparison and pricing tables, too.
We originally wrote our wpDataTables review a few years ago. But now, we’re completely rewriting this review in February 2021 to account for new feature changes, such as a new setup wizard, simple table builder, and more.
wpDataTables and Charts Manager Free Download Review: A Quick Overview of the Features
I’ll show you all of wpDataTables’s features in more depth as I get into the hands-on review section. But to kick things off, I want to quickly run over the key features of the plugin.
This is by no means a complete list, as the plugin has tons of features. But here’s a quick look at the high-level features that you get.
You can create two high-level types of tables:
- Simple tables – you can use a visual editor to create product comparison tables, pricing tables, etc. I think of these as “content tables”.
- Data tables – these are detailed tables that contain anywhere up to even millions of rows of data.
You can create both types of tables manually using intuitive editors. Or, you can import/sync data tables from external sources such as:
Article Continues Below
- Any database (via a graphic query builder)
For the tables themselves, you’ll get tons of advanced features such as:
- Front-end editing
- Conditional formatting
- Custom sorting/filtering
- Lots more
In addition to tables, you can also create tons of different chart types using your choice of three rendering engines.
Overall, there are a lot of features, so keep reading our wpDataTables review to see everything that it has to offer.
Hands-On With wpDataTables
For this section, I’m using the premium version on my site, though all of the basic features would be the same for the free version.
Checking Out the Basics
When you first activate wpDataTables, it gives you this nice welcome screen with some tips for getting started:
- Simple table – this is a new option that makes a great choice for more formatted tables such as product comparison tables or pricing tables.
- External data table (linked) – create a data table that’s linked to an external source such as Excel, Google Sheets, a custom SQL query, JSON, etc. The plugin will automatically keep the data synced with your external source.
- Manual data table – create your own data table using an Excel-like editor.
- External data table (import) – import your data from an external source. Unlike the previous external option, though, this one won’t sync after you import the data.
- Database query to WordPress – use a graphic interface to query data from the WordPress database (e.g. a list of posts).
- Database query to MySQL database – use a graphic tool to generate a query to any SQL database, even external ones.
If you launch the table wizard, your first choice is what kind of table you want to construct. You now have six options:
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- 100% clean files and free from viruses.
- This item is for testing & studying purposes only and is not supported for commercial use.
- We highly recommend buying ” WP Data Tables and Charts Manager For WordPress Free download” from the official site.
- If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site or want any Theme/ Plugin, that is not available here, please contact us. I will upload it as soon as possible.
WP DataTables and Charts Manager For WordPress ChangeLog
Version 6.1 (Released 15.01.2024.) New update with new features, improvements, and bug fixes: Feature: New standard columns for manual tables (wdt_created_by, wdt_created_at, wdt_last_edited_by and wdt_last_edited_at). Feature: Templates for Simple tables. Improvement: Range slider unlimited improvement. Improvement: Update libraries (minimum version of php is now 7.4). BugFix: Fixed issue with selectbox in Inline editor. BugFix: Fixed issue with column visibility and checkbox on front-end. BugFix: Fixed issue with labels on Highstock charts. BugFix: Fixed issue with Transform Value on collapsed column for non-SS tables. Other small bug fixes Version 6.0 (Released 20.11.2023) New major update: Feature: New chart engine – Highstock (14 new awesome stock chart types). Feature: Transform cell values. Improvement: Added ‘select/deselect all’ checkbox on Column List Improvement: SEO improvement – Reduced unused css and js. Improvement: Added option that allows partial Frontend WCAG compliance. Other small bug fixes Version 5.8.2 (Released 14.09.2023.) New update bug fixes: BugFix: Fixed warnings on the Plugins page when checking for updates. BugFix: Fixed issue with replacing the entire table with the source. Other small bug fixes Version 5.8.1 (Released 16.08.2023.) New update with some improvements, and bug fixes: Improvement: CSS improvements for Geo GoogleCharts. Other small bug fixes Version 5.8 (Released 15.08.2023.) New update with new features, improvements, and bug fixes: Feature: New GoogleChart chart types – Region GeoChart, Marker GeoChart and Text GeoChart. Improvement: Added ‘select/deselect all’ button on query constructor columns. BugFix: Fixed issue with long filter label. BugFix: Fixed issue with order of columns while creating manual table. Other small bug fixes Version 5.7.1 (Released 12.07.2023.) A minor update with bug fixes: BugFix: Fixed issues with errors after duplicating a table. BugFix: Fixed issue with table prefix when duplicating a table. BugFix: Fixed issue with fatal errors after creating formula columns. BugFix: Fixed issue with showing date pickers on the constructor page. BugFix: Fixed issue with input types for adding and removing column. BugFix: Fixed issue with calculated functions for formula columns for server-side tables. Other small bug fixes