One giant leap for WordPress forms— Gravity Forms free download helps you use your data for good.
Create custom web forms to capture leads, collect payments, automate your workflows, and build your business online.
- Visual Form Editor: Quickly design and build your WordPress forms using the intuitive visual form editor. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on your site.
- Online Payment Collection: From registrations to subscriptions, donations to product sales, Gravity Forms free download lets you manage transactions with the same tool you use to create contact forms on your site.
- Workflow Automation: Configure your form to show or hide fields, sections, pages, and buttons based on user selections. Easily set custom automated workflows for any form you create.
- Conditional Logic: Make your forms more relevant to your audience by displaying or hiding fields, sections, or entire pages based on user inputs.
- Secure Data Collection: We put a virtual airlock in place when it comes to your data. Our state-of-the-art security measures keep your data safe and your mind at ease.
- File Uploads: Need to have your users submit documents, photos, or other attachments? It’s not rocket science. Just add file upload fields to your form to save the files directly to your server.
All the tools you need to build professional forms online.
Gravity Forms [free download] is the only WordPress form management plugin you will ever need. Packed with tons of time-saving tools and features.
Easy to make it shine.
Draw your audience in with plenty of ways to make your form look amazing. Quickly drag & drop form fields into place while being able to visualize a form workflow with Preview.
Drag & Drop Form Builder: Create and edit your forms with ease, using our drag and drop interface to select and organize your modules.
Column Layouts: Choose the number of columns you need, customize the width, and drag fields within the builder to add a new column.
Build Accessible Forms: With Gravity Forms nulled you have all the tools to create accessible forms that are WCAG 2.1AA compliant.
Certified Dev Features.
Confidently add new features and functionality towith our collection of Certified Add-Ons. These Add-Ons are the best of the best, helping you do even more with Gravity Forms.
- Display Entries on the Front End: Let Gravity Forms collects data. GravityView displays the data on the front end of your site.
- Convert to PDFs: Automatically generate, email, populate digital signatures and download PDFs with Fillable PDFs by ForGravity or Gravity PDF.
- Conditional Pricing: Create flexible, conditional pricing for your Gravity Form product fields using Conditional Pricing Perk by Gravity Wiz.
- Generate Charts: Create charts and calculations from form entries with Gravity Forms and GFChart.
- Nested Forms: Create forms within forms for better management of complex forms using Nested Forms by Gravity Wiz. Formception!
- Image Enhancements: Add images as choices for Radio Buttons or Checkboxes fields using Image Choices by JetSloth, or increase the quality of user-generated content with Image Hopper.
- Automate Entry Exports: Conditional logic enables you to build powerful workflows to automate with Gravity Forms and Entry Automation by ForGravity.
- Preview Submissions: Add a simple submission preview to allow users to confirm their submission with Preview Submission Perk by Gravity Wiz.
Download Gravity Forms Nulled Free
- All Themes/Plugins presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited use, you can install them on any site with full premium features available.
- 100% clean files and free from viruses.
- This item is for testing & studying purposes only and is not supported for commercial use.
- We highly recommend buying Gravity Forms Free Download from the official site.
- If you can’t find the latest version of the product on the site or want any Theme/ Plugin, that is not available here, please contact us. I will upload it as soon as possible.
Gravity Forms Free Download ChangeLog
126.96.36.199 Updated the log files section of the system report to support listing older files that have been rotated out. Fixed an issue where the merge tag dropdown in the product field was showing the incorrect options. Fixed an issue which causes the incorrect confirmation to display when deleting a Display-Only field. Fixed an issue that displays the Consent field description value in the all_fields merge tag. 2.8.3 | 2024-02-01 Added telemetry data points. Fixed an issue where the honeypot was not working on forms using the Stripe Field with additional payment methods enabled. Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, an error saying "undefined index 'page_instance'" is shown when rendering a form. AF: Updated the Settings API so that form meta saved in a settings field save callback will not be lost. 2.8.2 | 2024-01-18 Added security enhancements. Fixed an issue where the datepicker does not work in the repeater field. Fixed an issue that sometimes causes extra spacers to be added to forms. Fixed an issue where conditional logic rules based on anything but the first choice of a radio or checkbox field do not work in forms created in Gravity Forms 2.8.1. Users will need to delete and re-create the conditional logic rules to fix the issue. AF: Fixed an issue where the readonly attribute is not added to settings fields. 2.8.1 | 2024-01-04 Added support for conditional logic rules based on Survey fields for confirmations, notifications, and feeds. Fixed various warnings and notices in PHP 8.1 and 8.2. Fixed an issue where address inputs are sometimes vertically mis-aligned in the Gravity Forms 2.5 theme. Fixed display issues with the merge tag dropdown in Firefox. Fixed the display of tooltips in the form editor in Safari. Fixed an issue that prevents conditional logic from working on the submit button on multi-page forms if the last page is also hidden with conditional logic. Fixed an issue that prevents the conditional logic UI from displaying on duplicates of the default confirmation. Fixed an issue where it is difficult to access the field admin icons with the mouse in the form editor. Fixed an issue where users without the gravityforms_edit_entries capability can mark entries as read/unread. Fixed conditional logic on the product option field. Updated the format of telemetry data. AF: Added feed processing when entries are marked as "not spam". Updated merge tag dropdown on number field to allow live preview before saving form. 2.8.0 | 2023-12-07 Added a compact view to the form editor. Added the default theme to the system report. Added performance improvements by only enqueueing necessary styles on the front end. Added support for field sidebar messages. Added the gform_display_disable_css_setting filter to allow the display of the Output Default CSS setting. Updated the telemetry background processor to log when it fails to send data. Updated the field accordions in the form editor to all be open by default. Updated the minimum WordPress version on the System Status page to 6.3. Removed deprecated function string.format(). Removed several unused images. Removed the "Output Default CSS" setting from the settings page and replaced it with the gform_disable_css filter. Removed the HTML5 setting from the settings page. API: Removed the deprecated form Theme Framework global CSS API color system properties. API: Updated and refactored the form Theme Framework CSS API to reduce stylesheet size for better performance.